pptXTREME™ 2015 Import/Export
Import hundreds of images in seconds
Import/Export lets you find, import, and export one to hundreds of images from a single dialogue box in seconds, saving you hours of time.
- Import one, many or even HUNDREDS of pictures at one time from a single dialogue box with Import Pictures. With so many options, some presentations will be almost automatic!
- Export Slides to bitmaps at any resolution or file format
- Update changed images automatically - while retaining animation settings
- Export all Shapes in presentation to bitmaps
These three technologies are embedded in the use of all pptXTREME tools that use images. Gain an understanding of what these do to enable the full potential of the pptXTREME Add-ins.
- With pptXTREME's RightSize™ you can ensure that the images are inserted in the size you intended. Just use SetDPI to tell pptXTREME what your dimensions for this presentation are, and all your pictures are inserted at the correct size.
- Known as the perfect mix between linked and embedded images, pptXTREME's LinkBedded™ inserts your images and backgrounds as embedded images (so there is no need to distribute them with your presentation), but at the same time saves the path to that file. The path is saved relative to where your .ppt file is saved. By using pptXTREME Insert Pictures and BKGPic to import your images, you can now make use of Update Picture , Replace Picture, Show Picture/Background Path in the Import/Export toolset which allows for updating and replacing the images without the need to re-position and re-create the animations.
- pptXTREME's FolderMemory™ saves the last folder you inserted a picture from with the presentation. No more defaulting to My Pictures every time you insert an image. The program defaults to the folder your presentation is save in, but once you insert a picture pptXTREME knows the last place you looked while editing the current presentation.
What’s New in pptXTREMETM Import/Export 2015
- New sizing options for Import Pictures tool.
- New option to use slide master placeholders as positioning for imported pictures.
- New function in MorelE menu replaces all pictures in the presentation.
- Show Pic and BKG Path dialogues let you find and copy files in Windows Explorer.
Check out everything you get when you upgrade to pptXTREME 2015 >
This product supports:
7 | 8 | 10 (32 or 64 bit)
2007 | 2010 | 2013 | 2016 (32 or 64 bit)
$49.95 (Standard) | $39.95 (Upgrade)
Try NowAdd to CartUpgrade Upgrade your current version to pptXTREME 2015