pptXTREME™ 2015 Effects Library
Save & reuse complex animations
The Effects Library lets you save complex animations to a pull-down menu library, so you can reapply them over and over again with a single click.
These three technologies are embedded in the use of all pptXTREME tools that use images. Gain an understanding of what these do to enable the full potential of the pptXTREME Add-ins.
- With pptXTREME's RightSizeT you can ensure that the images are inserted in the size you intended. Just use SetDPI to tell pptXTREME what your dimensions for this presentation are, and all your pictures are inserted at the correct size.
- Known as the perfect mix between linked and embedded images, pptXTREME's LinkBedded inserts your images and backgrounds as embedded images (so there is no need to distribute them with your presentation), but at the same time saves the path to that file. The path is saved relative to where your .ppt file is saved. By using pptXTREME Insert Pictures and BKGPic to import your images, you can now make use of Update Picture , Replace Picture, Show Picture/Background Path in the Import/Export toolset which allows for updating and replacing the images without the need to re-position and re-create the animations.
- pptXTREME's FolderMemoryT saves the last folder you inserted a picture from with the presentation. No more defaulting to My Pictures every time you insert an image. The program defaults to the folder your presentation is save in, but once you insert a picture pptXTREME knows the last place you looked while editing the current presentation.
- Create your custom animation. With the shape selected click on Save Effects, pick a category and give it a name. That is all you have to do! No more recreating effects – easily access your categories of effects in your current library with the Save Effects toolset. You can retain your custom effects and settings, storing them in the Effects pull down menu for future use.
- Now all you need is one simple click from the Apply Effects menu and an effect will be applied to all selected shapes.
- Effortlessly manage your growing library of effects with the Organize Library toolset!! You'll have the flexibility to cut, copy, paste and delete categories and effects plus define the order in which they appear in menus.
- As an added bonus, Effects Library comes with 38 pre-programmed effects.
What’s New in pptXTREMEMTM Import/Export 2015
- Revamped interface.
- Integrated Task Pane is docked in the PowerPoint application.
- Bullet level effects are now included when applying.
7 | 8 | 10 (32 or 64 bit)
2007 | 2010 | 2013 | 2016 (32 or 64 bit)