Eliminate having to search for the last directory you were
in with each presentation you do – the Import/Export
add on lets you get there with just one click. To
make it even easier, the tools can also be accessed from
toolbar buttons or from the menu bar.
- Frustrated with the 10 clicks to set an imported image
to a background fill? With this
Import/Export tool you can
do it in just one click! Just Click the BKGPic
Button, Select the Picture.... DONE!!!
- By using Insert Pictures to
import all your images, the LinkBedded features are automatically
enabled, allowing you to use Update Picture, Replace Picture
and Show Picture Path to feel the full benefits of this
toolset. PLUS, Use SetDPI
and your images will automatically be imported at the .
For more information on how this works, see 'Resolution
explained (pixels, DPI, Inches)' in the help file.
- Import one, many or even HUNDREDS of pictures at one time
from a single dialogue box with Import Pictures.
With so many options, some presentations will be almost
- With Export Slides you gain
tons of flexibility to export as many slides as you need.
- You can select which slides you WANT to export.
- You can export images at ANY resolution
- You have OPTIONS for naming files to keep you organize
- Changes with images are now as
trivial as built-in objects. Make a change in any image
editing program and use Update Image to
reload the image, keep its size, position, and animation
- An image changed size – No
Problem! There is an option for every possibility. Want
to keep the size, position and animation, but need to load
from a new image? Still – No Problem! Click
on Replace Image... done.
- Need to edit the image, but can't
find it? Click on Show Path to
find out where you imported from.
Do you have specific needs? We can be contracted to program your solution.
for a free quotation.
Copyright 2004 - 2007 pptXTREME - All Rights Reserved
– PowerPoint® and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft® –
Photoshop is a registered trademark of Adobe. SiteMap