it now! It will change your life!
If you're tired of pulling out your hair while you build,
modify and rebuild complex slides, your worries are over!
With Edit's comprehensive suite of tools,
you will never have to recreate animations settings or spend
hours developing a printer friendly version again! With this
PowerPoint® editing software, you can access and manage
these robust and simple short-cuts right from a single toolbar
or directly from the menu bar - as easy as 1,2,3!!
- Avoid losing your custom animation settings with Animations Setting Painter!! Just two clicks allow you to easily pick up and reapply those complex animations you would have otherwise lost while modifying groups.
- Apply multiple attributes from an object to any other object(s) in any open presentation with Size, Position and Format Painter ! This one tool picks up not only the size and position of an object, but it also expands PowerPoint's native power by allowing you to pick up multiple formatting attributes and apply them to any object.
- Do away with having to individually adjust each item on a slide for high-quality black & white printing. With just one dialogue box, B&W Mode Editor lets you set the mode for one or all of the following shape types globally throughout the entire presentation- Text Boxes, Autoshapes, Charts, Pictures, Freeform objects, Groups, Lines, Text Effects, Media or Tables. Printing was never easier!!!
- The Animation Click Savers will let you avoid repetitive adjustment of your animation settings in PowerPoint® 2000 – without the dialog box!! Just click once to quickly change an animation from an "Automatic" to an "On-Click" animation or vice-versa – or even turn it off!!
- With the Full Screen tool you'll never have to resize an imported image to fit your screen again. That's right, no more resizing - automatically resize any image or object to fill the slide.